Looking for a new job requires an up-to-date and quality CV. An employer reportedly takes just six seconds to look at your CV, so it’s important to make sure yours stands out for all the right reasons.
We’ve put together a list of seven elements an employer wishes to see on a CV:
- Display your key skills and responsibilities
- Evidence your achievements and exam results
- Clearly outline the subjects you have taught and up to what level
- Have you taken part in any extra-curricular activities?
- Has your CV been proof read for spelling, punctuation and grammar?
- Is it up-to-date?
- Quantify statements where you can – back up your achievements with numbers
Does your CV cover all of the above? If not, get in touch with our team who are happy to help get your CV looking A*.
T: 01277 245840