At Athona we provide in-house training with Jemma; previously a teaching and learning leader for KS3 English and a mentor for trainees. Jemma has received 100% recommendations from recent training sessions.
Jemma provides training in:
- Behaviour management (dealing with low level behaviour)
- Effective marking strategies
- Engaging starters and plenaries
- Assessment for learning (AFL) – assessment strategies
- Planning for differentiation and progress
- Using props and ‘play’
- Observation/showing progress
Would you be interested in any of our training sessions? Get in touch today to book your place on our next session on 01277 245840 or via e-mail.