Posted August 3, 2022
Athona is currently recruiting for a full time Adult Acute Consultant working on a substantive basis. This position will be working for a private hospital in the North West of England. This role will be working at a new hospital that has a total over 30 beds over 2 wards. Consultant will be responsible for covering 15 beds whilst being fully supported by a Speciality Doctor. On calls are to be confirmed. Salary is up to £150,000 per annum depending on experience. The proposed start date is as soon as possible but 3 month’s notice will also be feasible.
- 30 days annual leave entitlement plus bank holidays
- 5 days study leave, study budget and in-house CPD/ peer group programme
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme covering 3x salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Research opportunities
- Teaching opportunities including teaching medical students, teaching on the CESR programme and MRCPsych programme
- Opportunity to lead and participate in QI & Audit initiatives
- Company Funded Cash plan with the ability to claim up to £1000 per annum worth of benefits including free Physiotherapy, Osteopaths, Optical, dental, consultations, scans and free prescriptions
- Gym Discounts across the UK as well as free online fitness classes with ClassPass, Nutritional Programmes and Fitness Consultations
- Discount schemes including Reward Gateway, NHS Discount and Blue Lights Card
- Free meals, on-site parking and EAP support
- Car leasing scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit, including 24 hour GP service with the option of prescription delivery to your local pharmacy
- Annual Medical Conference
To be eligible for this role we are looking for someone with;
A GMC license on the specialist register
Approved clinician and section 12 approval
For more information or to apply to this position, please contact Lilly Ann Farrer on 01277 245 953 or email LillyAnn.Farrer@athona.com.
Athona’s Psychiatry division is a market-leader in the recruitment of mental health doctors. As a preferred supplier to the NHS and private sector, we hold many exclusive contracts across the UK -giving you priority access to the best psychiatry jobs around.
Athona offer £250 per permanent psychiatrist you refer to us. www.athona.com