Posted September 12, 2022
Position: General adult acute psychiatrist
Location: South West
Job type: Permanent
Start date: ASAP, Will accept up to 3 months notice period.
Salary: £150,000 – £160,00
We’re currently recruiting for a new permanent Adult Acute Consultant Psychiatrist. This position will be working for a Private Hospital based in the South West, working in an inpatient setting on a full time basis. There is a 1:6 on call rota split between 6 consultant psychiatrists in this role. Consultant will be working on an acute ward tending to a mix of patients. The proposed start date is as soon as possible but a 3 months’ notice period is also feasible.
To be eligible for this position, you will need the following:
- A full GMC license to practice in the UK
- To be on the Specialist Register
- Be an Approved Clinician and have Section 12 approval.
About the South West of England:
The South West of England is primarily a rural region with a coastline that runs along the Bristol Channel and English Channel. Home to cheddar cheese, Devon cream teas, Cornish pasties and the Eden Project, the South West of England is a very popular destination to visit with plenty to do major cities to visit such as Bristol and Bath.
Athona is one of the UKs leading on-framework healthcare recruitment agencies, with a reputation for building professional and personable relationships with our candidates and Trusts nationwide. After almost two decades in the business, we pride ourselves on taking great care and detail with every candidate that we place, and we believe that there is an art to being a good recruiter. This is what we call ‘The Art of Recruitment.’
- Exclusive access to new vacancies
- The best possible salary, and all negotiations taken care of on your behalf
- Stringent onboarding process
- Fixed-term contracts for candidates that are not on the specialist register
- All options will be made available to you
- Receive up to £250 for every permanent psychiatrist you recommend
- Exclusive discount codes
For more information or to apply to this position, please contact Lilly Ann Farrer on 01277 245 953 or email LillyAnn.Farrer@athona.com. If this role isn’t quite the right fit, get in contact to talk to me about your requirements and register you CV.