Posted September 22, 2022
Athona have an exciting opportunity for a Band 6 Speech & Language Therapist’s to work in an ongoing locum role based in Bromley.
- To undertake home visits across Bromley Borough and Clinic appointments – Ideally, we need a car driver with access to their own car however we may consider non-drivers
- To start asap for 4 months
- Monday-Friday 8.30-4.30 or 9-5 – will consider part-time candidates
- Community work for ASLT team – holding an independent caseload of clients with swallowing and communication problems.
- Must be independent in managing swallowing/dysphagia.
- Patients will be seen in their own home (private or care home) and in outpatient clinics
- Qualified SLT with 3 years’ experience
- Experience of working in the community
Requirements include: HCPC registration, recent experience within the NHS, enhanced DBS, two current references and the right to work in the UK.
Contact us now for:
* Excellent hourly rates of pay, with prompt weekly payments.
* Locum, fixed-term or permanent contracts throughout the UK.
* Industry-recognised revalidation and appraisal support team.
* Refer and earn rewards through our unique incentive scheme.
* Financial contribution to your CPD.
* Occupational Health and mandatory training support.
* Fast-track registration.
Athona holds Tier 1 status with an abundance of NHS Trusts nationwide. If you can’t see a position that’s right for you, get in touch with the team today on 01277286 046.
Athona Recruitment’s AHP division provides professional recruitment solutions for Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech and Language Therapists as well as Therapy and Rehab Assistants.