Posted September 22, 2022
We are currently looking for a speech and language therapist to cover an adult community role, within Bristol but possibly also spanning over into South Glos borders.
Requirements would be:
- Available for face to face work
- Independent dysphagia practitioner
- Adult community experience
- Experience in treating acquired and degenerative neurological conditions- communication and swallow
- Car driver
- Ideally like 3 days a week.
Requirements include: HCPC registration, recent experience within the NHS, enhanced DBS, two current references and the right to work in the UK.
Contact us now for:
* Excellent hourly rates of pay, with prompt weekly payments.
* Locum, fixed-term or permanent contracts throughout the UK.
* Industry-recognised revalidation and appraisal support team.
* Refer and earn rewards through our unique incentive scheme.
* Financial contribution to your CPD.
* Occupational Health and mandatory training support.
* Fast-track registration.
Athona holds Tier 1 status with an abundance of NHS Trusts nationwide. If you can’t see a position that’s right for you, get in touch with the team today on 01277286 046.
Athona Recruitment’s AHP division provides professional recruitment solutions for Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech and Language Therapists as well as Therapy and Rehab Assistants.