Posted 5 days ago
We are recruiting for a Band 6 Speech & Language Therapist to work in an ongoing locum role based in Manchester.
Ref: 53563 – 1M 0062831
* Job Title: Band 6 Community Speech & Language Therapist *willing to consider different bands dependant on experience*
* Location: Community Stroke & Neuro Rehabilitation Team
* Start Date: ASAP
* End Date: 6mths from SD – *potential to extend*
* Shift Pattern: 08:30 – 16:30 // Mon – Fri // 22.5 HRS
* Clean UK driving licence with access to own vehicle (E)
* Dysphagia trained (E)
* Experience with adult neuro (this can be either community or acute experience) (E)
* Cannot support remote working
* Caseload/patient type = predominantly stroke with some neuro patient caseload, working in the community
* Team structure/dynamic = Supportive MDT environment with 3 other SLT’s within the team
Requirements include: HCPC registration, recent experience within the NHS, enhanced DBS, two current references and the right to work in the UK.
Contact us now for:
* Excellent hourly rates of pay, with prompt weekly payments.
* Locum, fixed-term or permanent contracts throughout the UK.
* Industry-recognised revalidation and appraisal support team.
* Refer and earn rewards through our unique incentive scheme.
* Financial contribution to your CPD.
* Occupational Health and mandatory training support.
* Fast-track registration.
Athona holds Tier 1 status with an abundance of NHS Trusts nationwide. If you can’t see a position that’s right for you, get in touch with the team today on 01277286 046.
Athona Recruitment’s AHP division provides professional recruitment solutions for Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech and Language Therapists as well as Therapy and Rehab Assistants.