Posted November 15, 2022
Position: General adult PICU psychiatrist
Location: West Midlands
Job type: Permanent
Start date: ASAP, will accept a 3 months notice period.
Salary: is up to £170,000 depending on experience
We’re currently recruiting for a new permanent Adult PICU Consultant Psychiatrist. This position will be working for a Private Hospital based in the West Midlands, working in an inpatient setting. On calls for this role are to be confirmed. Consultant will be covering 16 beds on a PICU ward. Full time hours can be worked with 1 day from home. The proposed start date is as soon as possible but a 3 months’ notice period is also feasible.
To be eligible for this position, you will need the following:
- A full GMC license to practice in the UK
- To be on the Specialist Register
- Be an Approved Clinician and have Section 12 approval.
OPTIONAL Location snippet:
Athona is one of the UKs leading on-framework healthcare recruitment agencies, with a reputation for building professional and personable relationships with our candidates and Trusts nationwide. After almost two decades in the business, we pride ourselves on taking great care and detail with every candidate that we place, and we believe that there is an art to being a good recruiter. This is what we call ‘The Art of Recruitment.’
- Exclusive access to new vacancies
- The best possible salary, and all negotiations taken care of on your behalf
- Stringent onboarding process
- Fixed-term contracts for candidates that are not on the specialist register
- All options will be made available to you
- Receive up to £250 for every permanent psychiatrist you recommend
- Exclusive discount codes
For more information or to apply to this position, please contact Lilly Ann Farrer on 01277 245 953 or email LillyAnn.Farrer@athona.com. If this role isn’t quite the right fit, get in contact to talk to me about your requirements and register you CV.