Posted July 25, 2022
Athona Recruitment is looking for a Band 6 Speech & Language Therapist for a role based in Birmingham. The Speech Therapist will have Neuro experience as well as working within:
- MDT working
· Experience in dysphagia management
· Communication assessment and management
· Tracheostomy management ( desirable not essential)
· Experience of brain injury ( desirable )
Job Title: Band 6 Speech & Language Therapist
Hours: Full & Part time hours considered for the right candidate
Salary: Up to £45 per hour depending on experience
Requirements include: HCPC registration, recent experience within the NHS, enhanced DBS, two current references and the right to work in the UK.
Contact us now for:
* Excellent hourly rates of pay, with prompt weekly payments.
* Locum, fixed-term or permanent contracts throughout the UK.
* Industry-recognised revalidation and appraisal support team.
* Refer and earn rewards through our unique incentive scheme.
* Financial contribution to your CPD.
* Occupational Health and mandatory training support.
* Fast-track registration.
Athona holds Tier 1 status with an abundance of NHS Trusts nationwide. If you can’t see a position that’s right for you, get in touch with the team today on 01277286 046.
Athona Recruitment’s AHP division provides professional recruitment solutions for Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech and Language Therapists as well as Therapy and Rehab Assistants.