Posted November 3, 2023
Associate Consultant – Healthcare Sector
Up to £24,000pa dependent on experience, plus commission scheme.
Brentwood based office role.
We are currently on the search for talented sales professionals who are looking for a new challenge. We are looking for Associate Consultants to join our successful and growing Healthcare teams and build their careers within recruitment. We are looking for individuals who are hungry for success and willing to build themselves up within the recruitment world. Starting in an Associate consultant role will see you working your way to Recruitment Consultant within 6 months.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle the recruitment process from start to finish, including generation of a vacancy to managing offers.
- Demonstrate ability to recruit 360
- Show high levels of customer service at all times.
- Source candidates in order to establish a candidate pool.
- Have the ability to spot quality CV’s.
- Identify and qualify suitable candidates against client requirements.
- Develop clients and demonstrate ability to pick up vacancies successfully.
- Be pro-active in approach and self-sufficient on the desk.
- Show confidence in making outbound calls.
- Recognising opportunities and turn this into sales (e.g. qualifying the role and offering suitable alternative candidates).
- Ability to understand and use market knowledge to their advantage, whilst being a knowledgeable source for both candidates and clients. This includes knowledge of candidate rates & salaries, market conditions, availability, awareness of significant developments and/or issues in the sector.
- Hit sales set targets / budgets.
- Management of own GM, ensuring accurate forecasts and projections are delivered.
- Successfully use and apply negotiation skills to both clients and candidates.
- Ability to close candidates on job offers, overcoming objections & counter offers.
- Show resilience & commerciality.
- Attend candidate and client visits.
- Have the ability to research and pull together information ahead of briefings / meetings.
- Demonstrate taking initiative in the role and are ambitious to progress to a RC
Are you an organised and determined individual who…
- Wants a successful new career?
- Is driven to succeed?
- Likes to take responsibility for their own performance and growth?
We can offer you
A work life balance is important so as well as up to 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays we also offer working from home days throughout the year, late starts and early finishes to fit around you.
- With local free parking paid for by the company you will never need to hunt for a parking space.
- We focus on your health and wellbeing so we offer a gym scheme, a BUPA health plan for you and your family along with free fruit in the office and annual flu vaccinations.
- Personalised training and development, regular catch ups with line managers, lunch and learns and a structured development plan will all support you on your way to success!
- Recruitment can be hard work but we have our fun too! With Christmas and summer parties, charity and fundraising events, new starter dinners and dress down Friday’s.
- Your achievements won’t go unnoticed with a programme of monthly awards and recognition schemes, regular incentives including trips abroad and team nights out to celebrate success.
- We provide a friendly, dynamic and modern office environment with a well stocked bar and break out area and ‘
- “Social Fridays” where sharing knowledge and getting to know colleagues is actively encouraged
We are looking for:
- 1-year minimum experience in a sales role
- Previous inbound/outbound telephone experience (desirable)
- Customer service and brand ambassadors to represent our highly regarded reputation
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong administrative and organisational stills
Established in 2003, Athona is a renowned healthcare agency that was formed in response to a demand for an honest, reliable and professional recruitment solution. We’re proud to have created a truly positive working environment and a great culture that feels dynamic and different. As an agency we believe that in the same way it takes an artist years to hone-in on their craft, we have mastered ours. That’s what we call The Art of Recruitment.
Apply via the application link on this page or visit our website www.athona.com to find out more.
If you have any questions or would like to know more about the opportunities we currently have at Athona, please call our Internal Recruiter-Alva Gunn on 01277246889 or email Alva.Gunn@Athona.com
*Please note – if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your CV your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion*