Posted 6 days ago
Up to £18,000 per annum dependant on experience
- To work alongside the Audit Manager to monitor the compliance of working/maintenance candidates
- To work closely with the compliance team (internal & external), ensuring the renewals of documentation has taken place in a timely manner with no gaps
- Assisting the Audit Manager with quarterly external and internal audits
- Assist with preparation of files for the external audit process and internal filing processes of new candidates.
- Work to a target of ensuring candidates remain fully compliant after commencing work and throughout the position.
- Filing of confidential documents in line with GDPR
- Follow compliance policies and procedures
- Assistance with passing internal and external audits
- Any other duties deemed to be reasonable by the company
We can offer you:
- A work life balance is important so as well as up to 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays we also offer the option of late starts and early finishes to fit around you.
- With local free parking paid for by the company you will never need to hunt for a parking space.
- We focus on your health and well-being so we offer a gym scheme, a BUPA health plan for you and your family along with free fruit in the office and annual flu vaccinations.
- Personalised training and development, regular catch ups with line managers, lunch and learns and a structured development plan will all support you on your way to success!
- Recruitment can be hard work but we have our fun too! With Christmas and summer parties, charity and fundraising events, new starter dinners and dress down Friday’s.
- Your achievements won’t go unnoticed with a programme of monthly awards and recognition schemes, regular incentives including trips abroad and team nights out to celebrate success.
- We provide a friendly, dynamic and modern office environment with a well stocked bar and break out area and “Social Fridays” where sharing knowledge and getting to know colleagues is actively encouraged.
If you have the following:
- Administration experience – imperative
- Effective communication skills – imperative
- Compliance experience – desired
- Ability to work well within a team as well as independently motivated
- Organised and proactive approach to work
- Excellent telephone manner and strong customer service focus
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work confidentially & ethically
- Microsoft Office literate – advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
Apply via the application link on this page or visit our website www.athona.com to find out more.
*Please note – if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your CV your application has been unsuccessful. *