Posted July 19, 2022
Our client based in Portsmouth are recruiting for a Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist to start ASAP for a 10 month period. Both full and part time candidates will be considered.
You will have:
- Registered member RCSLT
- Recognised Speech and Language Therapy Degree Qualification or equivalent
- HCPC License to Practice
- Accredited dysphagia post-graduate qualification
We provide single accommodation (which will be shared with another locum) and we will reimburse return travel expenses within the UK up to £500.
Requirements include: HCPC registration, recent experience within the NHS, enhanced DBS, two current references and the right to work in the UK.
Contact us now for:
* Excellent hourly rates of pay, with prompt weekly payments.
* Locum, fixed-term or permanent contracts throughout the UK.
* Industry-recognised revalidation and appraisal support team.
* Refer and earn rewards through our unique incentive scheme.
* Financial contribution to your CPD.
* Occupational Health and mandatory training support.
* Fast-track registration.
Athona holds Tier 1 status with an abundance of NHS Trusts nationwide. If you can’t see a position that’s right for you, get in touch with the team today on 01277286 046.
Athona Recruitment’s AHP division provides professional recruitment solutions for Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech and Language Therapists as well as Therapy and Rehab Assistants.