Posted September 2, 2022
Job title: Occupational Therapist
Band: Band 6
Location: South Bedfordshire
Hours: Full time and part time available
Our client are currently recruiting for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work within a community occupational therapy service in South Bedfordshire.
The caseload covers clients with physical needs and involves visiting clients in their homes /nursing homes or within the rehabilitation bedded units.
Having completed a full holistic assessment of the client’s needs you will then complete the following:
– Advice of the next steps, which will include:
– Ordering and assessing for and with the appropriate equipment that will support the client or carers – Demonstrate appropriate equipment to relevant care agencies.
– Seek advice from senior staff and appropriate services as required.
– Complete the appropriate onward referrals to other relevant services.
– Provide guidance and support to junior staff members as required. – Support hospital discharges when demand requires senior support
– Support the rehab bedded units as required.
– Review case as appropriate and within a timely manner.
In order to be considered for this post applicants will need:
- HCPC registration
- recent NHS experience
- enhanced DBS
- right to work in the UK
Athona is one of the UKs leading on-framework healthcare recruitment agencies, with a reputation for building professional and personable relationships with our candidates and Trusts nationwide. After almost two decades in the business, we pride ourselves on taking great care and detail in every candidate that we place, and we believe that there is an art to being a good recruiter. This is what we call ‘The Art of Recruitment.’
- Negotiable excellent rates of pay, with weekly payroll
- One point of contact and 24/7 out of hours support available
- We’re CPD accredited
- Industry-leading revalidation and appraisal support team
- Benefit from our exclusive discount codes
- Referral scheme – receive up to £150 for every allied health professional recommendation
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today to find out more.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? We post a variety of new jobs every day so by registering your CV with Athona, we can keep you updated with any new job opportunities that may be better suited for you.