Posted September 23, 2022
Our Milton Keynes based client are looking to hire a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work within community admission avoidance, supported discharge team and within inpatients.
The role will include:
- Completing multifactorial assessments to identify goals and treatment plans
- Providing intervention such as issuing equipment and rehabilitation plans to improve functional independence.
- Working closely with the immediate MDT consisting of rehabilitation assistants, PTs, nurses and medicines management technician
Experience of working with older people is essential.
Car driver essential as this is a community post and you will be working in patient’s own homes.
Apply now or get in touch to find out more about our Occupational Therapy roles available throughout the UK.
Requirements include: HCPC registration, recent experience within the NHS, enhanced DBS, two current references and the right to work in the UK.
Contact us now for:
* Excellent hourly rates of pay, with prompt weekly payments.
* Locum, fixed-term or permanent contracts throughout the UK.
* Industry-recognised revalidation and appraisal support team.
* Refer and earn rewards through our unique incentive scheme.
* Financial contribution to your CPD.
* Occupational Health and mandatory training support.
* Fast-track registration.
Athona holds Tier 1 status with an abundance of NHS Trusts nationwide. If you can’t see a position that’s right for you, get in touch with the team today on 01277 217777.
Athona Recruitment’s AHP division provides professional recruitment solutions for Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech and Language Therapists as well as Therapy and Rehab Assistants.