Posted August 4, 2022
As a Band 6 Physiotherapist within the Community Rehabilitation Team you will be assessing and providing intervention for a wide range of conditions including falls and orthopaedics.
The post involves providing short-term rehabilitation to enable patients, where possible, to remain in the community rather than be admitted to hospital or long-term care, and to live as independently as possible
Your caseload will include patients with complex health and social care issues.
You will also be involved in supervision of junior staff, students and service improvement working within a supportive Community Rehab MDT.
Requirements include: HCPC registration, recent experience within the NHS, enhanced DBS, two current references and the right to work in the UK.
Contact us now for:
* Excellent hourly rates of pay, with prompt weekly payments.
* Locum, fixed-term or permanent contracts throughout the UK.
* Industry-recognised revalidation and appraisal support team.
* Refer and earn rewards through our unique incentive scheme.
* Financial contribution to your CPD.
* Occupational Health and mandatory training support.
* Fast-track registration.
Athona holds Tier 1 status with an abundance of NHS Trusts nationwide. If you can’t see a position that’s right for you, get in touch with the team today on 01277 217777.
Athona Recruitment’s AHP division provides professional recruitment solutions for Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech and Language Therapists as well as Therapy and Rehab Assistants.