Posted May 19, 2023
Position: Neurodevelopment psychiatrist
Job type: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £120,000 – £200,000 per annum
We’re currently recruiting for a new permanent Neurodevelopmental Doctor in Psychiatry. This position will be working for an outstanding Private Hospital based in London, working in an Neurodevelopmental service (ADHD & Autism) with a multi-disciplinary team. There is no on call requirement in this role and the proposed start date is as soon as possible.
To be eligible for this position, you will need the following:
- GMC and licence to practice in the UK
- Section 12 approval is preferred
- Relevant previous experience working in this type of position
- On GMC specialist register for Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, or on another specialist register (e.g. General Psychiatry) but with strong CAMHS experience.
- Employment options available (inc. annual leave, sick leave and pension).
- Seeking candidate who can provide up to 2.5 clinic days per week, depending on their other commitments. Candidate will be required to do report reading/verbal dictations outside these clinic days.
Athona is one of the UKs leading on-framework healthcare recruitment agencies, with a reputation for building professional and personable relationships with our candidates and Trusts nationwide. After almost two decades in the business, we pride ourselves on taking great care and detail with every candidate that we place, and we believe that there is an art to being a good recruiter. This is what we call ‘The Art of Recruitment.’
Exclusive access to new vacancies
The best possible salary, and all negotiations taken care of on your behalf
Stringent onboarding process
Fixed-term contracts for candidates that are not on the specialist register
All options will be made available to you
Receive up to £250 for every permanent psychiatrist you recommend
Exclusive discount codes
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today. If this role isn’t quite the right fit, speak to one of our recruitment consultants about your requirements and register your CV.