Posted July 25, 2022
Are you a school or college leaver and looking to start an apprenticeship?
Want to earn a wage whilst gaining a qualification and well-rounded work experience in a dynamic and professional business environment?
Here at Athona we are on the lookout for new talent to join our growing support teams including Compliance and Operations.
Our support teams are an important and integral part of our successful recruitment business and the roles offer variety and challenge, with ongoing training and support.
We value our apprentices and the fresh outlook that they bring and from day one they are part of the team, taking on responsibility whilst learning continuously.
We can also offer you:
* A qualification in Business Administration
* Personalised training and development
* Regular “Lunch and Learns” with fellow apprentices
* Structured career paths and future progression
* Regular incentives including trips abroad
* Monthly awards and regular incentives
* A professional, energetic and friendly office environment
* Up to 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
* Health plan
* NUS card
* A great work/life balance!
Athona was established in 2003 and has a fantastic reputation within the market for being a leading medical and nursing recruitment specialist in the UK. With its professional and ethical ethos, this family owned business is going from strength to strength and has ambitious growth plans for the future. We are committed to making a positive difference to the lives of others through our work and want to do the same for you.
We are looking for:
* Motivated individuals with at least 12 months work experience gained whilst studying
* Customer service and brand ambassadors to represent our highly regarded reputation
* Excellent written and communication skills
* A desire to learn and progress
Send your CV to careers@ athona.com
Want to know more?
We welcome informal conversations about career paths and opportunities at Athona.
Contact Alva on 01277 246889.