Posted 3 days ago
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Sector: Healthcare Recruitment
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience, plus commission
Location: Brentwood, Essex (based close to the station and town centre)
Are you a business development executive, customer service or sales professional that:
- Possesses strong communication skills
- Relishes a diverse remit
- Is looking for a career that provides reward on so many levels?
You might not have considered a career in recruitment but you just might have those transferable skills and attitude that we are looking for to take a first step into a new career within a fast paced and successful business
We can offer you:
- A work-life balance is important so as well as up to 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, we also offer working from home days throughout the year, late starts and early finishes to fit around you.
- With local free parking paid for by the company you will never need to hunt for a parking space.
- We focus on your health and wellbeing so we offer a gym scheme, a BUPA health plan for you and your family along with free fruit in the office and annual flu vaccinations.
- Personalised training and development, regular catch ups with line managers, lunch and learns and a structured development plan will all support you on your way to success!
- Recruitment can be hard work but we have our fun too! With Christmas and summer parties, charity and fundraising events, new starter dinners and dress down Friday’s.
- Your achievements won’t go unnoticed with a programme of monthly awards and recognition schemes, regular incentives including trips abroad and team nights out to celebrate success.
- We provide a friendly, dynamic and modern office environment with a well stocked bar and break out area and ‘
- “Social Fridays” where sharing knowledge and getting to know colleagues is actively encouraged
We are looking for a Business Development Executives to contribute to the business development teams in developing and maintaining effective relationships with our existing clients and to help establish new business. It will require working closely with our team of skilled Recruitment Consultants to develop their potential in a geographical location.
To be successful you will need to be an effective communicator and welcome the diverse nature of the role, at the same time we will provide you with the training and support that you need to hit the ground running. We have a successful track record of developing talent and are proud of the number of long serving employees that we have in the business that have benefited from our successful career development frameworks.
Do you have the following?
- A minimum of 18 months experience gained within a client facing, customer service or sales role
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Drive and determination to achieving KPIs and meet targets
- Confidence in making outbound calls
- The ability to be a customer service and brand ambassador to represent our highly regarded reputation
- Strong relationship building skills
- Resilience and commerciality
Athona’s success in healthcare and education recruitment is built on the culture and careers we’ve shaped since 2003.
We’re a business founded on homegrown talent, structured career paths, constant development and rewarding success. And as a result, we’re a business full of high achievers and longstanding staff members. It’s a recipe for success – and it’s driving rapid growth across the business.
So, whether you’re thinking about taking your first steps into recruitment, or you’re someone further into your career, now is a fantastic time to get in touch or find out more about working at Athona.
Apply via the application button to find out more.
Want to talk?
We welcome informal conversations about career paths and opportunities at Athona.
*Please note – if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your CV your application has been unsuccessful.*