Posted March 6, 2023
Business Development Executive – Healthcare Recruitment
Salary up to £28,000pa plus commission
Are you a customer service or sales professional that:
- Possesses strong communication skills
- Relishes a diverse remit
- Is looking for a career that provides reward on so many levels
You might not have considered a career in recruitment but you just might have those transferable skills and attitude that we are looking for to take a first step into a new career within a fast paced and successful business
Athona has been established since 2003 and prides itself on being a leading Medical and Nursing recruitment specialist in the UK. Within our business we have successful Business Development Teams that work hard to establish and build long lasting, professional relationships with hospitals, nurses and doctors. That’s where the reward come in, its not just financial, you get the chance to really make a difference to peoples lives and “affect futures”.
We are looking for Business Development Executives to contribute to the Business Development Teams in developing and maintaining effective relationships with our existing clients and to help establish new business. It will require working closely with our team of skilled Recruitment Consultants to develop their potential in a geographical location.
- Be responsible for set regions, and clients as set by Snr BDM and/or Business Manager and/or Director
- Will be required to attend client visits and meetings standalone
- Liaison and strategy with the Management Team
- Tender preparation and presentation
- Attend conferences
- Proactively follow up and source new business leads for future business through means of client visits, networking and telephone calls.
- Work in conjunction with BDM / SBDM to map the market with a view to sourcing future SLA’s
- Produce reports for management.
- Responsible for contributing to the growth of the Doctors revenue.
- Any other Adhoc duties deemed to be reasonable by the company
To be successful you will need to be an effective communicator and welcome the diverse nature of the role, at the same time we will provide you with the training and support that you need to hit the ground running. We have a successful track record of developing talent and are proud of the number of long serving employees that we have in the business that have benefited from our successful career development frameworks.
If you have the following:
- 2+ years experience gained within a client facing, customer service or sales role
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Drive and determination to achieving KPI’s and meet targets
- Confidence in making outbound calls
- The ability to be a customer service and brand ambassador to represent our highly regarded reputation
- Strong relationship building skills
- Resilience and commerciality
What can you expect in return?
- Industry leading commission structure
- A career development framework to follow
- Personalised training and development
- Regular incentives including trips abroad
- Monthly awards and recognition schemes
- A professional, energetic and friendly office environment
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Free Health plan
We are committed to making a positive difference to the lives of others through our work and we want to do the same for you.
Apply via the application link on this page or visit our website www.athona.com to find out more.
*Please note – if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your CV your application has been unsuccessful.*