Posted February 12, 2024
Looking to build and maintain effective relationships and help establish new business?
Job Title: Business Development Executive (Healthcare Recruitment)
Salary: up to £28,000pa plus commission
Location: Based full-time in our offices in Brentwood, with the opportunity to travel across the UK to meet clients
Are you a customer service or sales professional that:
- Possesses strong communication skills?
- Relishes a diverse remit?
- Is looking for a career that provides reward on so many levels?
Then we want to hear from you as we’re looking for a Business Development Executive to join our growing healthcare team. You’ll be joining at an important time where you will use your skills to develop and maintain effective relationships, all whilst helping to establish new business within the healthcare market.
A big part of your day-to-day job as a Business Development Executive will be working closely with the wider recruitment team to develop and grow their potential in specific geographical locations.
As a business development executive you will:
- Work closely with our Senior Business Development Manager to learn, develop and grow your client relationship skills
Take responsibility for a set region(s) and clients, allocated by our Senior Business Development Manager
Establish strong relationships, both internally and externally
Be required to arrange and attend client visits and meetings
Proactively source new business and follow up on leads
Work in conjunction with the Senior BDM to gain an understanding of the market and map future plans
Be responsible for contributing to the growth of your clients revenue
Produce comprehensive and analytical reports
Attend industry events and conferences
To be successful in business development, you will need to be an effective communicator and welcome the diverse nature of the role. At the same time we will provide you with the training and support you need to hit the ground running.
What we need from you to succeed:
- 1+ years experience gained within a client facing, customer service or sales role
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Previous experience in handling high-volume phone calls, both inbound and outbound – competent in telephone communication
- Drive and determination to achieving KPIs and meet targets
- Excellent ability to provide high levels of customer service and represent Athona as a stringent brand ambassador
- Strong relationship building skills
- Resilience and commerciality
What Athona can offer you:
At Athona we understand a friendly and supportive offices and a space to focus on your own personal development is an environment in which will help your career thrive. Alongside this, we also understand that work-life balance is an important part of your role so you’ll have up to 28 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), late starts and early finishes to fit around you, as well as:
- Personalised training and development and a career path for progression
- Regular incentives including trips abroad and monthly recognition schemes
- Working in an energetic, professional and modern environment, right next door to Brentwood station
- Industry leading commission scheme
- Casual dress code meaning you can dress for the day you have
- Early Friday finishes on a monthly basis
- Free local parking paid for by the company
- Work from home days
- BUPA health plan and subsidised gym membership
- We know the power of a strong team, so we never shy away from celebrating success. Exciting incentives include trips abroad, team nights out, weekly Social Friday’s, dinners for new starters, as well as annual Christmas and summer parties.
Established in 2003, Athona is a renowned healthcare agency that is proud to support careers and services that matter. As demand in the markets has grown, so has our reputation. We have worked for years to hone our craft, getting better and better through every recruitment success story. Our skills have been sharpened, and our expertise has helped us to refine our processes to the point where we’re masters in what we do. Producing perfect results, every time. That’s what we call: The Art of Recruitment.
Ready to step up to a rewarding career at Athona? Simply apply here today or for more information about this position please contact Alva.
*Due to a high volume of applications if you’ve not been contacted within 14 days your application has not been successful on this occasion.*