Posted September 13, 2022
Business Development Executive – Healthcare Recruitment | Salary up to £25,000pa plus commission
Are you a customer service or sales professional that:
- Possesses strong communication skills
- Relishes a diverse remit
- Is looking for a career that provides reward on so many levels
You might not have considered a career in recruitment but you just might have those transferable skills and attitude that we are looking for to take a first step into a new career within a fast paced and successful business
We can offer you:
- A work life balance is important so as well as up to 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays we also offer working from home days throughout the year, late starts and early finishes to fit around you.
- With local free parking paid for by the company you will never need to hunt for a parking space.
- We focus on your health and wellbeing so we offer a gym scheme, a BUPA health plan for you and your family along with free fruit in the office and annual flu vaccinations.
- Personalised training and development, regular catch ups with line managers, lunch and learns and a structured development plan will all support you on your way to success!
- Recruitment can be hard work but we have our fun too! With Christmas and summer parties, charity and fundraising events, new starter dinners and dress down Friday’s.
- Your achievements won’t go unnoticed with a programme of monthly awards and recognition schemes, regular incentives including trips abroad and team nights out to celebrate success.
- We provide a friendly, dynamic and modern office environment with a well stocked bar and break out area and ‘
- “Social Fridays” where sharing knowledge and getting to know colleagues is actively encouraged
We are looking for Business Development Executives to contribute to the Business Development Teams in developing and maintaining effective relationships with our existing clients and to help establish new business. It will require working closely with our team of skilled Recruitment Consultants to develop their potential in a geographical location.
To be successful you will need to be an effective communicator and welcome the diverse nature of the role, at the same time we will provide you with the training and support that you need to hit the ground running. We have a successful track record of developing talent and are proud of the number of long serving employees that we have in the business that have benefited from our successful career development frameworks.
Do you have the following?
- 12 months previous experience gained within a client facing, customer service or sales role is desirable
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Drive and determination to achieving KPI’s and meet targets
- Confidence in making outbound calls
- The ability to be a customer service and brand ambassador to represent our highly regarded reputation
- Strong relationship building skills
- Resilience and commerciality
Athona has been established since 2003 and prides itself on being a leading Medical and Nursing recruitment specialist in the UK. Within our business we have successful Business Development Teams that work hard to establish and build long lasting, professional relationships with hospitals, nurses and doctors. That’s where the reward come in, its not just financial, you get the chance to really make a difference to peoples lives and “affect futures”.
We are committed to making a positive difference to the lives of others through our work and we want to do the same for you.
Apply via the application link on this page or visit our website www.athona.com to find out more.
*Please note – if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your CV your application has been unsuccessful.*