Posted July 14, 2022
Job Title: CAMHS Speciality Doctor in Psychiatry
Region: South East of England
Hours: Full time
Salary: up to £90,000 DOE
About this role:
Athona is currently recruiting for a full time CAMHS Speciality Doctor in Psychiatry on a substantive basis. Client is a CAMHS tier 4 hospital providing care for young people aged 12-18 in the South East. Speciality Doctor will be working a general adolescent unit Tamar Ward. There is a 1:3 on call rota required. Role will be working alongside a Consultant Psychiatrist. Salary is up to £90,000 depending on experience. The proposed start date is as soon as possible but 3 month’s notice will also be feasible.
– Indemnity Insurance reimbursed on a monthly basis.
– 30 days annual leave.
– 10 days professional study leave.
– Sick pay 3 months full and 3 months half sick pay from start date.
– The opportunity to participate in a company pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions.
– Maternity leave at 3 months full pay and 3 months half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50K.)
– A range of staff discounts.
– Opportunities for training and development.
To be eligible for this role we are looking for someone with;
- A GMC license to practice in the UK.
- Minimum of 3 year’s experience working in psychiatry.
- At least 6 months recent employment on an CAMHS ward.
- Section 12 approval is desired.
For more information or to apply to this position, please contact Lilly Ann Farrer on 01277 245 953 or email LillyAnn.Farrer@athona.com.
Athona’s Psychiatry division is a market-leader in the recruitment of mental health doctors. As a preferred supplier to the NHS and private sector, we hold many exclusive contracts across the UK -giving you priority access to the best psychiatry jobs around.
Athona offer £250 per permanent psychiatrist you refer to us. See www.athona.com for terms and conditions.