Posted May 2, 2023
Role: Team care leader
Rate: £15 per hour
Shift pattern: 40 hours a week
Contract: Fixed 12-month contract
Athona’s Nursing division has a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an outstanding care facility as a Care team leader support the team in delivering nutritious food and market-leading care to our residents. Along with experience in a Care Team Leader, you should have a level 3 NVQ in Health & Social Care and the ability to lead a successful team of Senior Care Assistants.
- Taking part in a rotational on call for the service
- Providing direct person-centred care to all residents, always promoting their individuality and dignity.
- Oversee he residential units, care plans and administering medication.
- To lead, support and mentor the Senior Care Assistants as their first point of contact.
- Level 3 NVW in health and social care
- Experience in a care home setting
- Leadership skill
- Right to work in the UK
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today. If this role isn’t quite the right fit, get in touch to discuss your requirements and register your CV.