Posted July 20, 2022
Job title: Children’s Healthcare Assistant Community
Grade: Band 3
Location: Barking, Essex
Hours: 37.5hours per week
Salary: £13 per hour
Responsibilities: To support with daily physical health activities during doctor’s clinic within B&D CAMHS. To support the nursing team and the psychiatrist to ensure CYP’s physical health measurement are up to date. To follow-up with diagnostic questionnaires with schools and parents.
Skills: Must have knowledge of MicroSoft package, confidentiality and information governance (Data Protection) experience. Also, candidate must be a team player, communicate effectively and be willing to come to base (Axe Street).
- Negotiable excellent rates of pay, with weekly payroll
- You’ll always have one point of contact and 24/7 out of hours support is available
- Exclusive access to training webinars worth CPD points
- Welfare and wellbeing support from our charity partner
- Benefit from our exclusive discount codes
- On-framework agency
- Referral scheme – receive up to £250 by recommending a permanent nurse to us, or £200 for temporary nurses
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today to find out more.