Posted 6 days ago
Role: Clinical Assessor (RGN/AHP Registered with NMC/HCPC)
Hours: 37.5 a week. Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Location: Across various locations across Nottinghamshire
Duration: 3 months initially
* Undertake holistic assessment of the health and social care needs, Of patients who present in secondary care including emergency department, medical and surgical assessment, and hospital departments as needed.
- Establish individual’s functional capabilities with regard to long term condition, and promotion of self-care.
- Forge strong and effective links with acute and community adult services, social services, and other stakeholders who are central to service planning and delivery.
- Ensure that health and safety procedures and safe working practices are maintained by self and others in the workplace.
- To demonstrate leadership qualities ensuring high standards of care and evidence-based practice. · Able to evaluate risk, complex need, and to make sound and effective decisions alone and as part of an integrated care team.
- Work autonomously making professional decisions, for which he/she is accountable for, using decision making and problem-solving skills, using extensive computer skills in a challenging environment.
- To be responsible for the co-ordination of clients within the service.
- To work alongside nursing and medical teams within ED and medical and surgical assessment units, to prevent unnecessary admission into hospital, and facilitate discharge back into the community.
- Able to demonstrate a flexible approach to the provision of holistic, clinically effective care.
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today to find out more.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? We post a variety of new jobs every day so by registering your CV with Athona, we can keep you updated with any new job opportunities that may be better suited for you.