Posted 4 days ago
Clinical Deputy Manager
£42, 000 – £45,000
Working as a Clinical Deputy Manager is not only varied and interesting, it’s incredibly rewarding. As part of our team you will be doing work you can be proud of, ensuring the safety and happiness of our customers.
As the Deputy Manager, you will work closely with the General Manager in the day to day running of the home, whilst delivering 24-hour personalised residential, nursing and dementia care. Working on rota and staff management, you will help to inspire and lead a team of passionate, committed, and skilled care professionals and support them to become the very best they can be day after day. You will also work to ensure that exceptional care and support is at the heart of everything we do so that we can ensure that we are enabling our residents to live happy and fulfilling lives within a warm and welcoming environment.
What you will need to succeed
- We are looking for someone who believes in working together as part of a team, who shares our values and who is positive and friendly.
- Have a minimum of 2 years post graduate experience as a RGN with an active pin
- Have prior experience in a nursing or care home
- Prior experience of leadership or management
- Possess excellent IT skills
- Take up to 29 days annual inclusive of bank holidays.
- Spread the cost of your commute with a season ticket loans and our Cycle2Work scheme,
- Get paid to do good. We offer you two days off on full pay each year to volunteer in our communities.
- With our colleague recognition programme you will know when you’ve done a great job
- Our innovative, in-house learning and development offering is designed to help you take your career to the next level.
- Our employee assistance programme offers counselling and support for you and your family 24/7.
- Take up to five paid days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
- We offer you a career break after 3 years’ continuous service.
Athona Recruitment’s nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in finding permanent and temporary employment for nurses. We have a dedicated team of consultants that help recruit nurses into NHS hospitals, care homes, private hospitals and clinics across the country. Whether you’re based in the UK or overseas, we can help you find a nursing position that’s right for you.