Posted January 13, 2023
Job title: Senior Community Healthcare assistant
Band: Band 3
Hours: 37.5hrs – Mon-Fri
Are you an experienced Healthcare assistant looking for agency shifts in the Colchester area? Shifts time will ne 7am-3pm / 3pm – 11pm. Shift times may vary if needed.
Successful candidates will need:
- Enhanced DBS
- Driving license and access to own car with Business insurance
Athona is one of the UKs leading on-framework healthcare recruitment agencies, with a reputation for building professional and personable relationships with our candidates and Trusts nationwide. After almost two decades in the business, we pride ourselves on taking great care and detail in every candidate that we place, and we believe that there is an art to being a good recruiter. This is what we call, ‘The Art of Recruitment.’
- Negotiable excellent rates of pay, with weekly payroll
- One point of contact and 24/7 out of hours support available
- We’re CPD accredited
- Industry-leading revalidation and appraisal support team
- Benefit from our exclusive discount codes
- Referral scheme – receive up to £200 for every nurse recommendation
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today to find out more.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? We post a variety of new jobs every day so by registering your CV with Athona, we can keep you updated with any new job opportunities that may be better suited for you.