Posted July 18, 2022
Job title: Community Learning Disabilty Nurse
Grade: Band 6
Location: Stratford, London E15
Hours: Monday – Friday 9-5pm
Salary: £30-35 per hour
To be considered you must be living in the UK and have experience in an NHS setting and needs to have 6 months experience working as a Learning Disability Nurse with relevant qualifications and training.
You must have experience in managing a community caseload and working in integrated team and be able to manage community caseload independently
Staff must have experience dealing with people with Learning disabilities having complex needs e.g physical health and mental health as you will be working in the mental health needs and will also act as care coordinator with CPA clients and Continuing care clients
You will be given full induction within the role
Athona Recruitment is one of the UKs leading healthcare recruitment agencies, with a reputation for building professional and personable relationships with our candidates and Trusts nationwide. We work with all Trusts across London and the Home Counties and pride ourselves on our outstanding communication. You will always have one dedicated point of contact and out of hours’ support is available 24/7.
- Negotiable excellent rates of pay, with weekly payroll
- You’ll always have one point of contact and 24/7 out of hours support is available
- Exclusive access to training webinars worth CPD points
- Welfare and wellbeing support from our charity partner
- Benefit from our exclusive discount codes
- On-framework agency
- Referral scheme – receive up to £250 by recommending a permanent nurse to us, or £200 for temporary nurses
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today to find out more.