Posted 3 days ago
Job title: CPN
Hours: Monday to Friday 9-5
Rates: Days £27
To be considered for this role you need a minimum of 6 months NHS experience within the last 2 years.
Athona’s Nursing division is currently recruiting for an agency band 6 Nurse for a block booking, with an opportunity based in Walthamforest. You will be working days shifts as a band 6 Nurse for an NHS Trust. The role will be predominately positioned in Community setting that requires an individual who has prior experience.
To be considered for this post applicants will need:
- Enhanced DBS
- Mental Health experience
- Experience within community settings
Athona is one of the UKs leading on-framework health care recruitment agencies, with a reputation for building professional and personable relationships with our candidates and Trusts nationwide. After almost two decades in the business, we pride ourselves on taking great care and detail in every candidate that we place, and we believe that there is an art to being a good recruiter. This is what we call, ‘The Art of Recruitment.’
- Negotiable excellent rates of pay, with weekly payroll
- One point of contact and 24/7 out of hours support available
- We’re CPD accredited
- Industry-leading re validation and appraisal support team
- Benefit from our exclusive discount codes
- Referral scheme – receive up to £300 for every nurse recommendation who completes 200 hours.
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today to find out more.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? We post a variety of new jobs every day so by registering your CV with Athona, we can keep you updated with any new job opportunities that may be better suited for you.