Posted September 9, 2022
Job title: Occupational Therapist
Band: Band 6
Hours: Full and part time hours available
Salary: Negotiable rates of pay/£35-£45 an hour dependent on experience
Athona’s AHP division is currently recruiting for a new locum opportunity based in Manchester. You will be working as a Band 6 Occupational Therapist for an NHS Trust.
- Experience w EMIS & ELMS systems
* Ordering equipment from different providers across Manchester
* Preferably HIVE trained
* Discharge planning as well as the ability to conduct discharge home visit assessments, preferably via use of a personal vehicle or alternatively via hospital transport
* Attending and contributing to multidisciplinary weekly meetings in-order to deliver holistic treatment
* Ability to work under pressure & mange an independent caseload of roughly 8 patients over a 4-week period autonomously & offer support w additional caseloads if required
* Understanding of different medical conditions such as; Multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, anxiety, and depression as well as dementia.
In order to be considered for this post applicants will need:
- HCPC registration
- recent NHS experience
- enhanced DBS
- right to work in the UK
Athona is one of the UKs leading on-framework healthcare recruitment agencies, with a reputation for building professional and personable relationships with our candidates and Trusts nationwide. After almost two decades in the business, we pride ourselves on taking great care and detail in every candidate that we place, and we believe that there is an art to being a good recruiter. This is what we call ‘The Art of Recruitment.’
- Negotiable excellent rates of pay, with weekly payroll
- One point of contact and 24/7 out of hours support available
- We’re CPD accredited
- Industry-leading revalidation and appraisal support team
- Benefit from our exclusive discount codes
- Referral scheme – receive up to £150 for every allied health professional recommendation
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today to find out more.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? We post a variety of new jobs every day so by registering your CV with Athona, we can keep you updated with any new job opportunities that may be better suited for you.