Posted July 13, 2022
Job title: Community Psychiatry Nurse
Hours: Monday – Friday 9-5 37.5 hours per week
Salary (Hourly): £32
The post holder will be required to work within a multi-disciplinary age independent, working within the integrated Practise unit providing mental health services. You will be responsible for the day to day delivery of the services to clients and their families. The post holder will be required to undertake trusted assessments, valid across secondary care mental health services (SCMH) and provide evidence-based clinical interventions to maximise recovery and independence as required by service needs or complex presentations.
. You will be working 37.5 hours per week for a period of 3 months with the potential of being extended
- The ability to observe, assess and respond appropriately to patient needs
- To keep calm under pressure and when dealing with challenging or confrontational behaviour;
- Contribute to the assessment process looking at physical and mental wellbeing.
To be considered you must:
- Be UK NMC Registered (applicable to RMNs only)
- Have a minimum of 6 months working in Mental health as a qualified nurse / healthcare assistant
- Have an up-to-date DBS / DBS on the update system online
Athona Recruitment is one of the UKs leading healthcare recruitment agencies, with a reputation for building professional and personable relationships with our candidates and Trusts nationwide. We work with all Trusts across London and the Home Counties and pride ourselves on our outstanding communication. You will always have one dedicated point of contact and out of hours’ support is available 24/7.
- Negotiable excellent rates of pay, with weekly payroll
- You’ll always have one point of contact and 24/7 out of hours support is available
- Exclusive access to training webinars worth CPD points
- Welfare and wellbeing support from our charity partner
- Benefit from our exclusive discount codes
- On-framework agency
- Referral scheme – £300 for RMNs & £100 for HCAs
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today to find out more.