Posted May 17, 2022
Job title: Community Psychiatric Nurse
Salary: £28 Day, £35 Sat& Night, £40 Sun Umbrella
Details: starts ASAP, Night Shift 8am-8pm Covering SPA, Long days 8am-8pm, covering HTT, this may include weekends cover
In This job, you will be working in the surrey community dealing with patients who have a variety of mental health needs. Looking for someone to start ASAP for a period of 3 months with a potential to be extended.
What the job entails:
- You will work in local hubs providing an SPOA for all referrals including urgent and routine.
- You will be working alongside junior and senior practitioners
- You will be required to respond to requests for the assessment and treatment of people experiencing a mental health crisis
- *SystmOne access is essential*
- You must be positive and motivated in providing a high quality of care for vulnerable people
- The ability to build and maintain professional and therapeutic relationships with patients and their families
To be considered you must:
- Be UK NMC Registered (applicable to RMNs only)
- Have a minimum of 6 months working in Mental health as a qualified nurse / healthcare assistant
- Have an up-to-date DBS / DBS on the update system online
Athona Recruitment is one of the UKs leading healthcare recruitment agencies, with a reputation for building professional and personable relationships with our candidates and Trusts nationwide. We work with all Trusts across London and the Home Counties and pride ourselves on our outstanding communication. You will always have one dedicated point of contact and out of hours’ support is available 24/7.
- Negotiable excellent rates of pay, with weekly payroll
- You’ll always have one point of contact and 24/7 out of hours support is available
- Exclusive access to training webinars worth CPD points
- Welfare and wellbeing support from our charity partner
- Benefit from our exclusive discount codes
- On-framework agency
- Referral scheme – £300 for RMNs & £100 for HCAs
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today to find out more.