Posted July 25, 2022
Job title: Registered General Night Nurse
Grade: Band 6
Location: DUNSTABLE BEDFORDSHIRE
Hours: NIGHT SHIFTS 2000-0800 FULL TIME WORKING WEEK
Reporting to the Community District Nursing Team. For registered RGN’s. Working withing a Multi-disciplinary team you will work within a patient’s own home to support them with long term conditions, palliative and end of life care (EoL care) needs.
Community Nurses are required to have the following competencies: –
- Medicine Management – including PEG feeding
- End of Life Care
- Diabetes care/Insulin administration
- Trauma wounds
- Surgical wounds
- Pressure Ulcer care
- Initial assessments.
- Recent Anaphylaxis Training
- Male and female catheterisation- care of and insertion (preferable).
To be considered you must be living in the UK and have 6 month working experience in the NHS within past 2 years.
- Negotiable excellent rates of pay, with weekly payroll
- You’ll always have one point of contact and 24/7 out of hours support is available
- Exclusive access to training webinars worth CPD points
- Welfare and wellbeing support from our charity partner
- Benefit from our exclusive discount codes
- On-framework agency
- Referral scheme – receive up to £250 by recommending a permanent nurse to us, or £200 for temporary nurses
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today to find out more.