Posted July 14, 2022
Job title: Community Registered General Nurse
Grade: Band 5
Hours: Ad-hoc basis, choice of shifts but need to be flexible
Salary: Negotiable rates of pay
Must have 6 months experience in an NHS setting with relevant qualifications and training.
Reporting to the Community District Nursing Team. For registered RGN’s. Working withing a Multi-disciplinary team you will work within a patient’s own home to support them with long term conditions, palliative and end of life care (EoL care) needs.
Community Nurses are required to have the following competencies: –
- Medicine Management – including PEG feeding
- End of Life Care
- Diabetes care/Insulin administration
- Trauma wounds
- Surgical wounds
- Pressure Ulcer care
- Initial assessments.
- Recent Anaphylaxis Training
- Male and female catheterisation- care of and insertion (preferable).
Athona Recruitment is one of the UKs leading healthcare recruitment agencies, with a reputation for building professional and personable relationships with our candidates and Trusts nationwide. We work with all Trusts across London and the Home Counties and pride ourselves on our outstanding communication. You will always have one dedicated point of contact and out of hours’ support is available 24/7.
- Negotiable excellent rates of pay, with weekly payroll
- You’ll always have one point of contact and 24/7 out of hours support is available
- Exclusive access to training webinars worth CPD points
- Welfare and wellbeing support from our charity partner
- Benefit from our exclusive discount codes
- On-framework agency
- Referral scheme – receive up to £250 by recommending a permanent nurse to us, or £200 for temporary nurses
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today to find out more.
Kate Horne – Nursing Resourcer