Posted July 27, 2022
Job title: Community Registered General Nurse
Grade: Band 5
Location: Romford, Essex
Hours: Shifts available Monday- Sunday
Salary: £22-28 depending on day / shift worked
To be considered you must be living in the UK with 6 months recent experience in an NHS setting with relevant qualifications and training.
You will be reporting to the Community District Nursing Team. For registered RGN’s. The CHSCS is a multidisciplinary team who work within patient’s own home to support patients with long term conditions, palliative and end of life care (EoL care) needs.
Community Nurses are required to have the following competencies: –
- Medicine Management – including PEG feeding
- End of Life Care
- Diabetes care/Insulin administration
- Trauma wounds
- Surgical wounds
- Pressure Ulcer care
- Initial assessments.
- Recent Anaphylaxis Training
- Male and female catheterisation- care of and insertion
Athona Recruitment is one of the UKs leading healthcare recruitment agencies, with a reputation for building professional and personable relationships with our candidates and Trusts nationwide. We work with all Trusts across London and the Home Counties and pride ourselves on our outstanding communication. You will always have one dedicated point of contact and out of hours’ support is available 24/7.
- Negotiable excellent rates of pay, with weekly payroll
- You’ll always have one point of contact and 24/7 out of hours support is available
- Exclusive access to training webinars worth CPD points
- Welfare and wellbeing support from our charity partner
- Benefit from our exclusive discount codes
- On-framework agency
- Referral scheme – receive up to £250 by recommending a permanent nurse to us, or £200 for temporary nurses
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today to find out more.
Kate Horne – Nursing Resourcer
01277245957 / firstname.lastname@example.org