Posted July 25, 2022
Job title: Complex Care Children’s Registered Nurse
Grade: Band 6
Hours: days shift 10am-6pm or night shift 2000-0800
Salary: £25-£35 per hour depending on day and shift type.
To be considered you must:
- have recent experience in an NHS Hospital setting (6months in last 2 years)
- Experience working as a complex care nurse with relevant qualifications and training.
A London Healthcare Trust are currently looking for a Complex Care Children’s Nurse (band 6) to support a young 2 year old with complex medical conditons.
The child has been granted health and social care funding and there is shifts available whilst they are in hospital to then following home on discharge.
To be considered you must be competent and confident in the following skillset:
- Trachy competent
- Competent in the use of LMA for resuscitation when unable to insert
- NGT competent
- Experience working with children within their homes
- Oxygen administration ( PRN)
- Aerogen nebuliser administration ( regular)
For more information regarding the postiion please call direct on 01277245957.
Athona Recruitment is one of the UKs leading healthcare recruitment agencies, with a reputation for building professional and personable relationships with our candidates and Trusts nationwide. We work with all Trusts across London and the Home Counties and pride ourselves on our outstanding communication. You will always have one dedicated point of contact and out of hours’ support is available 24/7.
- Negotiable excellent rates of pay, with weekly payroll
- You’ll always have one point of contact and 24/7 out of hours support is available
- Exclusive access to training webinars worth CPD points
- Welfare and wellbeing support from our charity partner
- Benefit from our exclusive discount codes
- On-framework agency
- Referral scheme – receive up to £250 by recommending a permanent nurse to us, or £200 for temporary nurses
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today to find out more.