Posted November 8, 2023
We have an excellent permanent job opportunity for a Consultant Rehabilitation Psychiatrist to work for a private inpatient service based in South East. This is a full-time role in which the postholder will be responsible for leading the assessment and treatment arm of the service (14 beds) which was recently established.
The unit has experienced staff including a committed nursing and HCA team, a well-established clinical psychologist with assistant, an occupational therapy team to provide a wide range of activities for patients. We are also embarking on a piece of work to get AIMS Rehab accreditation.
Salary: £90,000 per annum
Position: Consultant Rehabilitation Psychiatrist
Hours: Part time 3 days a week
Setting: Treatment arm of the service (14 beds)
Location: South East
For this role, we’re looking for someone who is:
- MBBS or Equivalent Medical Degree and MRCPsych
- Full GMC registration with license to practice
- Registered on the specialist register with in General Adult or Forensics
- Experience of working in inpatient settings with people with significant mental health issues
- Knowledgeable of the Mental Health Act and Code of Practice, along with the Mental Capacity Act 2005 and Code of Practice
- Committed to continued professional development
What benefits are on offer?
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Free parking
- Staff wellbeing initiatives
- Study leave & support with CPD opportunities
- Supportive consultant peer group
- Opportunity to undertake further learning and development
- Medical indemnity cover
- Company pension
- Relocation package will also be considered
What can Athona offer you?
- Experts in the psychiatry sector offering a professional and supportive service
- Nationwide vacancies available in the NHS and private sector, many exclusive to Athona
- Provide support from start to finish, including negotiations on terms and onboarding
- Overseas support for candidates not familiar with the UK
- A supportive team who truly care about your career, taking the time to understand your needs and help you achieve your aspirations
- Support beyond placement, making sure you’re happy with your new job and it continues to fulfils your career goals.
Interested? Simply apply above today to enjoy these excellent career prospects and reap the rewards of making a real difference to others, every day.
If you are interested in learning more about this job role or any other opportunities through Athona, get in touch with Lydia on 01277 286 033.