Posted July 21, 2022
Athona are recruiting for a Band 6 Physiotherapist working with Critical Care and Surgery team in Birmingham.
Candidates will need to have experience of working with critically unwell adults including patients managed in a Critical Care environment (both ITU and HDU) and post-operative patients.
Working pattern will be Monday – Friday, 8:30 to 4:30pm (can be flexible on this to a certain extent for the right candidates) and we can start them as soon as next week if they’re available.
Requirements include: HCPC registration, recent experience within the NHS, enhanced DBS, two current references and the right to work in the UK.
Contact us now for:
* Excellent hourly rates of pay, with prompt weekly payments.
* Locum, fixed-term or permanent contracts throughout the UK.
* Industry-recognised revalidation and appraisal support team.
* Refer and earn rewards through our unique incentive scheme.
* Financial contribution to your CPD.
* Occupational Health and mandatory training support.
* Fast-track registration.
Athona holds Tier 1 status with an abundance of NHS Trusts nationwide. If you can’t see a position that’s right for you, get in touch with the team today on 01277286 046.
Athona Recruitment’s AHP division provides professional recruitment solutions for Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech and Language Therapists as well as Therapy and Rehab Assistants.