Posted May 22, 2023
At Athona we have a new and exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Assistant (Apprenticeship) to join our in house Marketing department and work closely alongside an experienced team. As part of the team you will help assist in building a positive view of the Athona brand across our key market sectors and increase awareness of the Athona brand across all mediums and to all audiences.
Working as a Digital Marketing Assistant, your work will also be integral to the development and growth of the company, assisting in developing key campaigns that will effectively and innovatively promote our mission and values.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, you will contribute to the implementation of the marketing strategy and assist in day-to-day marketing activities for both our healthcare and education division.
This is an exciting time for you to be joining the team as you will also have the opportunity to gain valuable experience working as part of our ongoing projects, which in turn will help to broaden your recruitment knowledge.
For this role, you will be responsible for:
- Acting as a brand guardian ensuring all communications created across the business adhere to our guidelines
- Producing and updating marketing collateral in line with brand guidelines
- Creating blogs, case studies, social media copy, etc.
- Assisting with creating, planning, and scheduling social media content
- Assisting with managing the content used across the Athona website, ensuring it is relevant and up to date
- Producing optimised blog content for the Athona website, covering all divisions
- Supporting some SEO (search engine optimization) and PPC (pay-per-click) projects for the Athona website
- Supporting the management of job boards, including quota allocations and tracking usage
- Executing regular e-marketing campaigns for candidates, clients and internal communications
- Support in the development of our brand awareness and digital footprint through a number of different initiatives
- Helping to conduct regular market research
- Undertaking organisational and administrative tasks deemed necessary to your role
- Supporting the Senior Marketing Executive and Marketing Manager in various projects and day-to-day activities.
What are we looking for?
- Any previous marketing experience is a bonus
- Previous experience working in a business environment
- A basic understanding of Adobe software, most prominently InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro, is desirable
- A basic understanding of using Google products, social media channels and working with a website CMS (content management system) is desirable
- Excellent written and communication skills
- An interest in design and an eye for detail
- Organised with a proactive approach to work and someone who is able to multi-task.
What we can offer you?
- A Digital Marketing Level 3 qualification
- Personalised training and development and opportunities for progression
- Regular incentives including trips abroad and monthly recognition schemes
- Working in an energetic, professional and modern environment, right next door to Brentwood station
- Access to a quarterly bonus scheme
- Free parking
- 22 days annual leave (increasing with length of service), plus bank holidays
- A health plan and gym scheme.
Established in 2003, Athona Recruitment is a renowned healthcare and education agency that was formed in response to a demand for an honest, reliable and professional recruitment solution. We’re proud to be a niche recruiter and are driven by ambition and have ambitious growth plans. Healthcare and education sectors are the foundation of our society and by recruiting exclusively into these two sectors we’re distinctly aware of just how much what we do matters. This explains the ethos that Athona Recruitment is built upon: Affecting Futures.
Interested? Simply apply here today or speak with our dedicated HR team to find out more.
We welcome informal conversations about career paths and opportunities at Athona, contact Alva on 01277 246889.
*Please note – if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your CV your application has been unsuccessful.*