Posted November 2, 2023
We have an excellent Permanent opportunity for an Eating disorder Consultant to work for a private inpatient service based in the North West. This is a part-time role in which the postholder will be responsible for providing medical and leadership for a 10-bed eating disorder ward.
Salary: £93,417 per annum
Position: Eating disorder Consultant
Hours: Part time 22.5 hours per week (2 or 3 days)
Setting: Adult eating disorder ward
Location: North West
For this role, we’re looking for someone who is:
- Fully registered and licensed medical practitioner
- Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists
- On Specialist Register
- Approved Clinician and section 12 approved
- Experience in eating disorder psychiatry desirable
What benefits are on offer?
- 25 days annual leave (increasing with length of service to a maximum of 30)
- Birthday off
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Opportunities to develop and progress in a wide variety of care settings.
- Free car parking
- Supplemented on site meals
- Employee benefits scheme (e.g., discounted shopping vouchers, interest free Apple Products loan scheme)
- Full onsite induction training and orientation programme
What can Athona offer you?
- Experts in the psychiatry sector offering a professional and supportive service
- Nationwide vacancies available in the NHS and private sector, many exclusive to Athona
- Provide support from start to finish, including negotiations on terms and onboarding
- Overseas support for candidates not familiar with the UK
- A supportive team who truly care about your career, taking the time to understand your needs and help you achieve your aspirations
- Support beyond placement, making sure you’re happy with your new job and it continues to fulfils your career goals.
Interested? Simply apply above today to enjoy these excellent career prospects and reap the rewards of making a real difference to others, every day.
If you are interested in learning more about this job role or any other opportunities through Athona, get in touch with Frankie on 01277 286 011.