Posted September 12, 2022
Fast Track Trainee Recruitment Consultants – Healthcare Recruitment Basic salary up to £20,000k plus commission, with an OTE of upwards of £30,000 in your first year
Are you a sales professional that…
- Wants to fast track into a successful new career?
- Is driven to succeed?
- Likes to take responsibility for their own performance and growth?
We can offer you:
- A work life balance is important so as well as up to 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays we also offer working from home days throughout the year, late starts and early finishes to fit around you.
- With local free parking paid for by the company you will never need to hunt for a parking space.
- We focus on your health and wellbeing so we offer a gym scheme, a BUPA health plan for you and your family along with free fruit in the office and annual flu vaccinations.
- Personalised training and development, regular catch ups with line managers, lunch and learns and a structured development plan will all support you on your way to success!
- Recruitment can be hard work but we have our fun too! With Christmas and summer parties, charity and fundraising events, new starter dinners and dress down Friday’s.
- Your achievements won’t go unnoticed with a programme of monthly awards and recognition schemes, regular incentives including trips abroad and team nights out to celebrate success.
- We provide a friendly, dynamic and modern office environment with a well stocked bar and break out area and ‘
- “Social Fridays” where sharing knowledge and getting to know colleagues is actively encouraged
We are looking for Fast Track Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join us and succeed within 3-6 months with the help of our dedicated Talent and Development Manager, highly experienced Recruitment Consultants and a supportive leadership team. With our guidance you will make your way up our career development framework and gain your own desk as a Recruitment Consultant with OTE earnings in excess of £30k per annum.
It will require determination, eagerness to learn and a conscientious mindset, however we have a successful track record of developing talent and are proud of the number of long serving employees that we have in the business, all of which have benefited from our tried and tested development programme.
If you have the following:
A minimum of 12 months experience gained within a sales role Effective communication skills both written and verbal Drive and determination to achieve KPl’s and meet targets Confidence in making outbound calls The ability to be a customer service and brand ambassador to represent our highly regarded reputation Strong relationship building skills Resilience and commerciality Athona was established in 2003 and has a fantastic reputation within the market for being a leading Medical, Nursing and Education recruitment specialist in the UK.
With its professional and ethical ethos, this familx owned business is going from strength to strength and has ambitious growth plans for the future. We are committed to making a positive difference to the lives of others through our work and want to do the same for you.
Apply via the application link on this page or visit our website www.athona.com to find out more.
*Please note – if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your CV your application has been unsuccessful. *