Posted November 8, 2023
We have an excellent permanent job opportunity for a General Adult Consultant to work for a private inpatient service based in the south east. This is a full-time role in which the postholder will provide psychiatric care to a 15 bedded acute ward.
The role is to provide outpatient assessments and follow-ups for private patient referrals and to provide urgent slots for these assessments. To continue to be the consultant to outpatient, day patient and in-patient admissions that are allocated to the consultant
Salary: up to £170,000 per annum
Position: General Adult Consultant
Hours: Full time 37.5 hours per week
Setting: 15 bedded acute ward
Location: South East
For this role, we’re looking for someone who is:
- Hold a CCT or CESR
- Have approved clinician status
- Show respect and compassion towards patients and families, as well as towards your colleagues.
- Have leadership qualities to inspire and influence the MDT and set the direction for a positive culture in the service.
- Demonstrate an awareness of restrictive practice and an ability to take positive risks within a supportive, team-based environment.
- Be committed to supporting patients in their recovery and to live their lives to reach their full potential
What benefits are on offer?
- 25 days annual leave (plus 8 Bank holidays) increasing with length of service
- Birthday leave
- Free on site parking
- Subsidised meals
- Contributory pension scheme
- Priory Perks discount portal
- Long Service recognition
- Enhanced sick pay and maternity pay after 1 years service
- Wellbeing committee and full access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Comprehensive Induction
What can Athona offer you?
- Experts in the psychiatry sector offering a professional and supportive service
- Nationwide vacancies available in the NHS and private sector, many exclusive to Athona
- Provide support from start to finish, including negotiations on terms and onboarding
- Overseas support for candidates not familiar with the UK
- A supportive team who truly care about your career, taking the time to understand your needs and help you achieve your aspirations
- Support beyond placement, making sure you’re happy with your new job and it continues to fulfils your career goals.
Interested? Simply apply above today to enjoy these excellent career prospects and reap the rewards of making a real difference to others, every day.
If you are interested in learning more about this job role or any other opportunities through Athona, get in touch with Lydia on 01277 286 033.