Posted July 27, 2022
Athona Recruitment is looking for an experienced SHO locum, specialising in General Surgery. The ideal candidate will be available to start as soon as possible for a four month position, within an outstanding Trust located in the East of England.
Requirements include: Full GMC registration, recent experience within the NHS, enhanced DBS, two current references and the right to work in the UK.
Contact us now for:
* Excellent hourly rates of pay, with prompt weekly payments.
* Locum, fixed-term or permanent contracts throughout the UK.
* Industry-recognised revalidation and appraisal support team.
* Refer and earn rewards through our unique incentive scheme.
* Financial contribution to your CPD.
* Occupational Health and mandatory training support.
* Fast-track registration.
Athona holds Tier 1 status within the West Midlands Cluster. We’re the first line of supply to eight acute NHS Trusts and can offer our doctors the best locum positions in the region. If you can’t see a position that’s right for you, get in touch with the team today on 01277 217777.
Athona Recruitment provides professional recruitment solutions for Anaesthetics, GPs, Emergency Medicine, Medicine, Psychiatry, Psychology, Psychotherapy, Paediatrics & Neonates and Community Paediatrics, Pathology/Haematology/Microbiology, Nursing, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Oral & Max, Radiology and Surgery jobs.
Are you based overseas and looking for a new position in the UK? We have a specialised team to help find you your perfect role. Get in touch with the team today.