Posted January 11, 2023
Brentwood but travel to other sites also
Salary – £22,448
37.5 hrs per week
This is a great opportunity for a Healthcare Assistant to join our team to work in a clinical role which centres around Dermatology, Urology, Gynaecology.
- Assistance with overall day to day operation of the clinical & consulting outpatient’s rooms in multiple buildings ensuring overall care and safety to the patient, visitors, and staff
- Preparing clinical rooms for procedures and assisting staff with administrative and clinical duties
- Obtain urine specimen and perform routine urine analysis as required.
- Carry out simple wound dressings and at times removal of sutures once deemed competent.
- Prepare patient notes and ensure all results are updated before patients attend the clinic to see the consultants
- Monitor stock levels and assist in topping up and ordering.
- Have previous experience working in an outpatient area within an outpatient setting
- NVQ in Care Level 3/4 or equivalent
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of risks to patients/public
- Have a driving licences and access to a car
- Ideally have Gynaecology, Urology or Dermatology experience or background
- Free Parking
- Flexible working
- Outpatient settings, so no ward work or nights shifts
- Enhanced rates for Sunday working
- No Bank Holiday working
- Travel allowance (excluding work to base/base to work mileage)
The service we deliver are over a seven day period, so if a Saturday or a Sunday is worked then a day off lieu is applied
We are unable to offer VISA Sponsorship on this position.
Athona Recruitment’s nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in finding permanent and temporary employment for nurses. We have a dedicated team of consultants that help recruit nurses into NHS hospitals, care homes, private hospitals and clinics across the country. Whether you’re based in the UK or overseas, we can help you find a nursing position that’s right for you.