Posted July 27, 2022
Role: BAND 6 HEALTH VISITOR
Team: Universal Childrens Service
Locality: Barking and Dagenham
Working Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
Duration: ongoing contract
Responsibilities: Providing the Health Child programme for 0-5 children and families. Supporting safeguarding, attending CP conferences, core groups, early help and mentoring, home visits and clinics for Universal Plus and Partnership Plus
Skills: Qualified HV experience with the use of Rio using the templates, good communication and able to support changes. Require a work risk assessment
Start Date: ASAP
To be considered you must be living in the UK and have 6 months recent experience in an NHS setting with relevant Health Visiting qualifications and training.
Athona Recruitment is one of the UKs leading healthcare recruitment agencies, with a reputation for building professional and personable relationships with our candidates and Trusts nationwide. We work with all Trusts across London and the Home Counties and pride ourselves on our outstanding communication. You will always have one dedicated point of contact and out of hours’ support is available 24/7.
- Negotiable excellent rates of pay, with weekly payroll
- You’ll always have one point of contact and 24/7 out of hours support is available
- Exclusive access to training webinars worth CPD points
- Welfare and wellbeing support from our charity partner
- Benefit from our exclusive discount codes
- On-framework agency
- Referral scheme – receive up to £250 by recommending a permanent nurse to us, or £200 for temporary nurses
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today to find out more.
01277245957 | Kathryn,email@example.com