Posted July 13, 2022
Job title: Healthcare Assistant
Grade: Band 2
Location: Bocking, Essex
Hours: Ad-hoc basis, choice of shifts but need to be flexible
Salary: Negotiable rates of pay
Needs experience in an NHS Hospital setting and needs to have 6 months experience working as a Healthcare assistant with relevant qualifications and training.
Working at Fern Lodge, a small care home providing living accommodation for up to 8 adults with learning disabilities. You will work with the residents supporting personal care, mealtimes and their daily living activities.
Experience working with Learning Disabilities desirable.
Athona Recruitment is one of the UKs leading healthcare recruitment agencies, with a reputation for building professional and personable relationships with our candidates and Trusts nationwide. We work with all Trusts across London and the Home Counties and pride ourselves on our outstanding communication. You will always have one dedicated point of contact and out of hours’ support is available 24/7.
- Negotiable excellent rates of pay, with weekly payroll
- You’ll always have one point of contact and 24/7 out of hours support is available
- Exclusive access to training webinars worth CPD points
- Welfare and wellbeing support from our charity partner
- Benefit from our exclusive discount codes
- On-framework agency
- Referral scheme – receive up to £250 by recommending a permanent nurse to us, or £200 for temporary nurses
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today to find out more.