Posted July 14, 2022
ROLE: Band 3 Health Care Assistant / Rehab Assistant
Team Name: Long Term conditions- Respiratory Service B&D
Address: RM8 2EQ
Responsibilities: Support Physio to deliver Pulmonary rehab. Able to do admin to support the Pulmonary rehab programme. Attend the Pulmonary rehab twice a week and support patients and health professionals in delivery, including set up of the hall,
Skills: HCA, Admin, support respiratory patients during exercise sessions in Pulmonary rehab. Training will be provided
Salary: Negotiable rates of pay
Needs experience in an NHS Hospital setting and needs to have 6 months experience working as a Healthcare assistant with relevant qualifications and training.
Athona Recruitment is one of the UKs leading healthcare recruitment agencies, with a reputation for building professional and personable relationships with our candidates and Trusts nationwide. We work with all Trusts across London and the Home Counties and pride ourselves on our outstanding communication. You will always have one dedicated point of contact and out of hours’ support is available 24/7.
- Negotiable excellent rates of pay, with weekly payroll
- You’ll always have one point of contact and 24/7 out of hours support is available
- Exclusive access to training webinars worth CPD points
- Welfare and wellbeing support from our charity partner
- Benefit from our exclusive discount codes
- On-framework agency
- Referral scheme – receive up to £250 by recommending a permanent nurse to us, or £200 for temporary nurses
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today to find out more.