Posted March 7, 2023
Job title: Healthcare Assistant
Hours: Long day and night shifts – ad hoc basis
Rates: £13.50 – £18.00 dependant on shift completed.
To be considered for this role you need a minimum of 6 months NHS experience within the last 2 years.
Athona’s Nursing division is currently recruiting for agency healthcare assistants for shift work, with an opportunity based in Barking. You will be working Long days or Nights as a Band 3 Healthcare Assistant for an NHS Trust. The role will be positioned in the Urgent Treatment Centres that requires an individual who has advanced skills and relevant previous experience working in this type of position.
The role will be commencing ASAP and is ongoing.
To be considered for this post applicants will need:
- Enhanced DBS Adult and Children
- Ability to take full observations and escalate appropriately
- Ability to complete ECG’s / Urinalysis / Blood Glucose Monitoring
Athona is one of the UKs leading on-framework healthcare recruitment agencies, with a reputation for building professional and personable relationships with our candidates and Trusts nationwide. After almost two decades in the business, we pride ourselves on taking great care and detail in every candidate that we place, and we believe that there is an art to being a good recruiter. This is what we call, ‘The Art of Recruitment.’
- Negotiable excellent rates of pay, with weekly payroll
- One point of contact and 24/7 out of hours support available
- We’re CPD accredited
- Industry-leading revalidation and appraisal support team
- Benefit from our exclusive discount codes
- Referral scheme – receive up to £200 for every nurse recommendation
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today to find out more.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? We post a variety of new jobs every day so by registering your CV with Athona, we can keep you updated with any new job opportunities that may be better suited for you.