Posted July 25, 2022
Athona Recruitment is looking for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work in Liverpool. The role is to work as an Occupational Therapist (OT) within a Learning Disability service. To undertake a variety of OT roles including: assessment of ADL, PADL, Equipment, Aids and Adaptations, Eating & Drinking Skills, Money Skills, etc. To work as part of an MDT to support people with learning disabilities to become as independent as possible. Requires travelling between sites, Enhanced DBS, RIO systems used.
Requirements include: HCPC registration, recent experience within the NHS, enhanced DBS, two current references and the right to work in the UK.
Contact us now for:
* Excellent hourly rates of pay, with prompt weekly payments.
* Locum, fixed-term or permanent contracts throughout the UK.
* Industry-recognised revalidation and appraisal support team.
* Refer and earn rewards through our unique incentive scheme.
* Financial contribution to your CPD.
* Occupational Health and mandatory training support.
* Fast-track registration.
Athona holds Tier 1 status with an abundance of NHS Trusts nationwide. If you can’t see a position that’s right for you, get in touch with the team today on 01277286 046.
Athona Recruitment’s AHP division provides professional recruitment solutions for Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech and Language Therapists as well as Therapy and Rehab Assistants.