Posted July 25, 2022
Athona Recruitment is looking for a Band 5,6 or 7 Speech & Language Therapist for a role based in South West London.
- Speech and Language Therapist Required for Postcode SW1V 1C 0005015
- To start ASAP.
- The SLT is required for 2-3 days per week. Provision is required for the remainder of the academic year.
- This is a mainstream academy with a separate speech and language resource department catering for students with SaLT on their EHCP’s and with DLD. The students are in Year 7 to Year 11.
- The therapists will provide appropriate interventions, assessments and reviews as required.
- Provision of training to staff to cover key chosen areas as required.
- Salary: Up to £45 per hour depending on experience
Requirements include: HCPC registration, recent experience within the NHS, enhanced DBS, two current references and the right to work in the UK.
Contact us now for:
* Excellent hourly rates of pay, with prompt weekly payments.
* Locum, fixed-term or permanent contracts throughout the UK.
* Industry-recognised revalidation and appraisal support team.
* Refer and earn rewards through our unique incentive scheme.
* Financial contribution to your CPD.
* Occupational Health and mandatory training support.
* Fast-track registration.
Athona holds Tier 1 status with an abundance of NHS Trusts nationwide. If you can’t see a position that’s right for you, get in touch with the team today on 01277286 046.
Athona Recruitment’s AHP division provides professional recruitment solutions for Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech and Language Therapists as well as Therapy and Rehab Assistants.